Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm in LOVE

Well in case you didn't know, I am a taken woman!  The love of my life proposed to me on our vacation to the Caribbean.  We flew into Fort Lauderdale the day before our cruise.  Keith surprised me by getting us into The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale!  Which by the way, that property is beautiful!  We had an ocean view room with rose petal turndown and a bottle of champagne.  We were sitting there just soaking it all in talking about how perfect everything was. Then my love got on his knee and pulled out the ring!  He asked me to marry him and I said YES! 


Keith and I met and fell in love while working at The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix... We got engaged at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale... So you never know, we may just get married at one of The Ritz-Carlton Hotels... We will keep you posted! 

2 comments:

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

Congratulations!! Get married on the beach at the Ritz-Carlton Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort in Cabo San Lucas!!! That would be awesome. But I'm sure wherever you guys get married it will be the most beautiful. You are so awesome Janna, and I'm so glad you found someone who sees you for how freaking awesome you are!!

Love you.

Julie said...

Hooray! Congratulations Janna!!!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world. You sound so happy, and I am thrilled. You are so awesome and I just love you! Keith sounds pretty great too. Well, he better be, to have landed you!